We all enjoy using apps – most of us use them every day, but do you know how much information the top apps are gathering about you?
The reasons that apps gather your data are as follows:
- To connect you to the right people
- To develop their services to make them better for every user
- So they can send relevant advertising and information to you directly
- To keep things secure. For instance, they are able to verify that it’s really you that’s using your device
- To deliver a more tailored experience, making sure you see things that are relevant to you and your lifestyle
Here’s a quick breakdown of what each app is gathering: