Loving your new phone? We’re glad to hear it. If you bought it from us before October 2020, it’s still super easy to claim your cashback too. Here’s everything you need to know.
It can take us up to 72 hours to give any cashback claim the green light. Once it’s given the all clear, money will show up in your bank account within 14 days – don’t worry, it’s coming.
How does cashback work?
Your email confirmation will tell you whether your deal is cashback by redemption, a line rental discount, or automatic cashback.
- No need to claim – your money will be paid into your bank account within 90 days of you connecting your phone to the network.
- Just sit back and plan how to spend your saving – new headphones, perhaps?
Redemption cashback or line rental discount
- You’ll need to claim the cashback in five chunks over the length of your contract. It’s worth putting a reminder in your calendar so you don’t forget…
- 18- and 24-month contracts: claim on billing months 6, 9, 12, 15, and 18.
- 12-month contracts: claim on billing months 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
- To claim, simply log in to ‘My Account’ above, fill in all the info on the cashback form and attach the relevant monthly bill.
- Remember, you must make each claim within 60 days of the date on the phone bill you attach to the cashback form.
When will the cashback land in my bank?
Once it’s with us, we need to approve your request – this can take up to 72 hours. Then, within 14 working days, the money will make its way to the bank account you made your order with.
Cashback claim criteria
As long as you’ve checked these three things, you should be eligible to claim for cashback….
- You’ve set up the phone’s SIM card and connected to the network – you must also do this before automatic cashback can be sent to you.
- You’re claiming within 60 days of the date on the phone bill that you attach to the form.
- The phone number on the bill matches the number that we originally connected or upgraded. If your number’s changed, please make sure it’s updated on the bill.
Reasons we may decline a cashback claim
There are very few reasons why we would decline a cashback claim, but it may be because you’ve…
- Cancelled your order
- Disconnected the SIM card from the network
- Changed your price plan with us, or changed the network.
If you’ve waited for the right amount of time, checked all the above, and your cashback still hasn’t arrived, please let us know – we want to get to the bottom of the problem as much as you do. Call us on 0345 470 4000.